One of the key components of managing and growing a successful real estate business is having the proper Virtual Assistant(s) working with you. This course will provide you with an overview of what the Virtual Assistant does, how they are integral to your operations, and how to integrate them into your team.
Through this course, the student will be able to do all the following:
- Identify the key tasks in your business that are best suited for a Virtual Assistant
- Understand the role of a VA to help you focus on the higher, strategic responsibilities
- Assign the proper hourly wages to the different types of VAs
- Know where to begin the search for a VA
- Create an effective and descriptive job posting for a VA
- Know how to interview the VA candidate for both skills and a cultural fit
- Provide a clear understanding to the new hire on their duties
- Establish expectations of the job and culture
- Clearly see the pros and cons of the VA position in your business
Within this course, there are eight lessons that provide a solid overview of what you will need to understand about the Virtual Assistant position as well as preparing for what role this person (or persons) will play in your business.
- Why VAs are a Great Fit for Your Business
- The Importance of a VA
- When You’re Ready...Take Action
- Researching Virtual Assistant Companies
- Writing a VA Job Description
- Filtering and Interviewing the Candidates
- Onboarding and Training Your VA
- One-Time Gigs and Tips
Within this course, you will be given a variety of exercises to work through after each training video. These assignments can be accomplished alone or with your team. They will reinforce concepts with real-world, practical experiences.
There is an assessment or quiz following each lesson. To successfully complete the quizzes you must get a score of 70% or higher. Assessments focus on the critical elements of the course material, testing your understanding and retention of the course content.
Throughout the course, documents, scripts and sample templates will be provided to support your understanding of the course content. These templates will also be useful in current and future REI endeavors. Please remember that these are templates and are for educational use only.