The real estate business is known for its extensive list of regulations, details, forms, and protocols. To help understand, manage, and effectively navigate through all of them, it is necessary to consistent practices and processes in your business. This course will guide you through those various activities that will become the staple of your business. Various processes you will learn include a new A-B file, B-C wholesale, B-C Retail, and even lesser known activities such as contract cancellation or tenant eviction.
Through this course, the student will be able to do and understand all the following:
- Review the entire A-B procedure for successful implementation in your business
- Accurately quality-check the information on the various forms
- Know the impacts and consequences of specific fields that must be completed
- Speak with a concise message to your clientele
- Become familiar with the critical parts of reviewing the documents so your deal is not jeopardized
- Learn the step-by-step processes needed to be followed for closing on a retail sale
- Know what to do in the rarer case of having to initiate an eviction on one of you properties
- Become versed in the necessary fields found in a properly completed buyer’s information sheet
- Learn the steps in order of how to process that final closing with the buyer
- Know when you need to contact the lender and what information needs to be shared
- Be versed in all the requirements of working with the seller to ensure accurate completion of the documents.
- Recognize the many parts in the HUD-1 that must be examined and verified before the deal can progress.
- Establish the final actions for completing the deal with the seller.
- Gain a complete familiarity with the buyer’s paperwork to secure the deal.
- Know when to schedule an appraisal and how to work with appraiser to see that your property properly aligns with the appraiser’s decision.
- Know when to connect with the lender to ensure the lender commitment has or will soon be complete.
- Develop the steps for sending a cancellation.
- Identify the method for filing an eviction.
Within this course, there are 5 lessons that provide in depth as well as detailed processes that you will need to master as you build your real estate company. Despite the apparent amount of detail and step-by-step requirements, you will see with these instructions that you can master the several processes.
- New Purchase Contract Process (A-B File)
- Purchase Review Process
- New Sales – Wholesale Contract Process
- Seller Closing Procedure
- New Retail Contract Process (B-C File)
- Retail Closing
- Cancellations and Evictions
Within this course, you will be given a variety of exercises to work through after each training video. These assignments can be accomplished alone or with your team. They will reinforce concepts with real-world, practical experiences.
There is an assessment or quiz following each lesson. To successfully complete the quizzes you must get a score of 70% or higher. Assessments focus on the critical elements of the course material, testing your understanding and retention of the course content.
Throughout the course, documents, scripts and sample templates will be provided to support your understanding of the course content. These templates will also be useful in current and future REI endeavors. Please remember that these are templates and are for educational use only.